Sunday, September 21, 2014

Welcome to Lima Green Designs!


Hello! You made it! Welcome to Lima Green Designs where I, Elizabeth, plan to inspire and instill creativity within your daily routines while sharing my own creations.


 Lima Green Designs is a passionate and creative blog, along with an Etsy store, in which I love to create unique handmade items that are great for giving, receiving, and inspiring others.   I am so anxious to get this blog and website up and running that will provide tutorials, inspiration to find your own creativity within, and an in depth look at my Etsy items.

I look forward to sharing this creative journey with all of you!  I will greatly appreciate any comments, emails, messages, etc. that you want to send my way. . . . especially with DIY tutorials you would like to see!

Get in touch!

 
Shop: www.LimaGreenDesigns.Etsy.com
 
IG: http://instagram.com/elizabethrishel

FB: www.facebook.com/limagreendesigns

Blog: http://LimaGreenDesigns.blogspot.com/

Email: Limagreendesigns@gmail.com

xoxo,

Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment